Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Week #1 - #3

This is my first post!

What do you think about Lifelong Learning?
I believe that lifelong learning is very important, especially in a society that is so brimming with new information.

What other blogs have you discovered? What do you like about them?
To date I have had access to some of Campbelltown Library's Blogs, including Children's Librarians, Ingleburn Community Centre, and Book Club Blogs.

Can you see a use for blogs inside the Library?
Yes. These blogs are a way for the general public to interact directly with the library.

How about blogging for a client audience?
(See above)

What do you hope to learn from the program?

I am hoping to be able to successfully assist our customers in using relevant internet technologies.

I am hoping that this online course can help me do this!!

I have to date been using Flickr and Blogger.com, and am having a great deal of fun!

Check out this awesome photo of what someone did to their old magazines on Flickr...
You've got to love recycling, especially with these results!

No comments:

Post a Comment